KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe the full monty system from Yoshimura is $1400
Jeez, it should come with an umbrella girl for that price. The
numbers don't look that great either....

www.atvsource.com

LTGTR

Andy

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
I can't believe the full monty system from Yoshimura is $1400
Jeez, it should come with an umbrella girl for that price. The
numbers don't look that great either....

www.atvsource.com

LTGTR

Andy[/b]
UM.........

Yoshimura Exhaust Systems
For the 2008 Kawasaki KFX450R
RS-2 Slip On SS #2415703 MSRP $395.00
RS-2 Full System SS #2415503 MSRP $595.00
RS-2 Full System TI #2415167 MSRP $845.00

The PIM and Fimak add another $600.00 approximately. If you add up the most expensive parts you get $1400.00.......

Yoshi makes a decent product, they have never been known for making the most power.

BTW, for those intersted, I am a Yoshi dealer! PM me if you are interested.

PDR

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
Out of the choices right now, ESR is my choice.

Motoworks is soon to release their full system, that will then become my choice until the NMotion is released. I will bet the farm that the NMotion will be the Exhaust that out performs all else!

PDR

·
Premium Member
839 Posts
You know what is killing me this whole time I have been wondering about Dasa and Nmotion and Nmotion is in my back yard. I blow through the big city of Wichita on a regular basis and a friend of mine just had them dyno his quad. I always thought they were out on the coast. I am still pretty set on the Dasa pipe but definately going to have to check the nmotion guys out. Up close and personal.

·
Premium Member
878 Posts
I am all for the Dasa basied on their HP numbers for the TRX and LTR. We will see what Dasa can do for the KFX very soon. I will be buying pipes and testing them as the become available. I called Yoshi and they said 4 weeks before their pipe is available.

FUELATV

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am all for the Dasa basied on their HP numbers for the TRX and LTR. We will see what Dasa can do for the KFX very soon. I will be buying pipes and testing them as the become available. I called Yoshi and they said 4 weeks before their pipe is available.
FUELATV[/b]
Looking forward to seeing your results.. B)

·
Registered
532 Posts
You know what is killing me this whole time I have been wondering about Dasa and Nmotion and Nmotion is in my back yard. I blow through the big city of Wichita on a regular basis and a friend of mine just had them dyno his quad. I always thought they were out on the coast. I am still pretty set on the Dasa pipe but definately going to have to check the nmotion guys out. Up close and personal.[/b]
How about you stopping by NMotion and asking Kevin how much longer? That way we know for sure.

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
How about you stopping by NMotion and asking Kevin how much longer? That way we know for sure.[/b]

The latest update was that they had the quad in house last week and were starting development.

PDR

·
Registered
469 Posts
Man, there should be alot of good pipes out by mid summer, yoshi, dasa, and of coarse nmotion. I am a huge nmotion pipe fan, their yfz pipes were killer. And with their new pipe that produces the same power and lowers the volume down to around 99dB. Thats an awsome combo right there

1 - 10 of 10 Posts