KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to buy long travel a arms because im getting shocks monday. if you are selling any just reply here or shoot me a text

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump******

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
just any "long travel" arms are not going to work good for you,, You need to figure out what arms go with the shocks that you say you are already getting.. Whatever arm the shocks are length and set up for that what you need.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i need long travel a arms that take 18" shocks from eye tot eye. i just wanted to see if anyone were even selling a arms at the time. does anyone know what kind of a arms will fit with my elka stage 4 shocks 18" eye to eye.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I think one of the houser arms take a 17.75 length. Houser has a few different arms, that take different length shocks.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm looking to get used ones though so they are cheaper

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
a lot of the arms take a 18.25 or 18 1/2 inch shock, Walsh, gibson and maybe another take a 19",, With your length I know a atv fourplay takes a 18 1/4" you should be good with that, and also the roll design set up does also

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Zbroz racing xc arms take a 18" shock. So, those will work for you. You probably won't find many used ones for sale for the kawi tho, seems like that's what guys are running xc with. Unless you find a part out I doubt you'll find a used set.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts