KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So how bout it, where does everyone ride on here??

personally I ride at hollister mostly, then pismo, and dumont 1,2,3 in order.

how bout you guys???

·
Registered
34 Posts
So how bout it, where does everyone ride on here??

personally I ride at hollister mostly, then pismo, and dumont 1,2,3 in order.

how bout you guys???
[/b]
Superstition and Buttercup

·
Registered
12 Posts
Between MX's, Rocky mtn area and dessert trails. St Anthony is 5 hrs out, but close enough to hit a few times a year :banana:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Me and the boys ride at the badlands in Attica Ind, and st joe's state park! in Mo. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I go riding at closed down golf course about two miles from my house haha

·
Registered
6 Posts
I ride the trails on land my family owns in New Hampshire, and in a closed down sand company in RI.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ok guys there is my question...i live in quebec and i wanted to go ride in the USA because in quebec...theres nothing big like ive seen in the us like pismo,st-anthony ect....so could you give me a nice place to ride near of border...not much than 2 hour of car after the border near the qc...because i got 2 hour to go to the border so...and some dune riding would be nice because when i will be going to usa i will have my kfx 450... :D :blah:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ok guys there is my question...i live in quebec and i wanted to go ride in the USA because in quebec...theres nothing big like ive seen in the us like pismo,st-anthony ect....so could you give me a nice place to ride near of border...not much than 2 hour of car after the border near the qc...because i got 2 hour to go to the border so...and some dune riding would be nice because when i will be going to usa i will have my kfx 450... :D :blah:
[/b]

you could go to silver lake in michagain, they have dunes.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Oklahoma would be closest to you.

Does anyone know where the closest place to east Tenn. to ride dunes.
[/b]

I ride the Hatfeild and McCoy trail systems in West Virginia. And some local areas you havent heard of are East Lynn, Ballard, and Ivy.

·
Registered
241 Posts
In the summer I ride at all the tracks withen a 4 hour radius, my backyard which happens to be two large fields and mototown usa which is the sickest place I've ever been

·
Premium Member
839 Posts
I ride a lot at Appalachia Bay, on Keystone Lake just outside of Tulsa. For sand I make the haul (3 Hours) to Waynoka, OK (Little Sahara) It's close enough to make a day trip but usually go over for 2 to 3 days at a time. It is a state park with nice dunes, good trails, and great people. I love the atmosphere and the variety of rides and riders there. They are working on a place in Western, KS that is supposedly much larger than Waynoka, if that actually is true and it comes through I will definitely pull over there from time to time.

Looking forward to getting over to Stillwater to Cooperland or the tracks out by the highway, I hear they are great for some MX action.

Just a friendly reminder there are never enough places to ride so tread lightly and be responsible so the next generation can enjoy your favorite spot as well.

·
Registered
27 Posts
oklahoma dunes at little sahara is awsome

1 - 20 of 47 Posts