KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone . I bought an engine that was stripped down to a set of cases but all the parts are they but in a million pieces . I have built several engines but I keep all my stuff together . Anyway I put the engine back together to do that so I knew what went where . I ended up with a handful of parts I was iffy on where they went and a few I'm just clueless . So I was wondering if any of my fellow members in here new where the locations of these parts went . First are these washer . I found 3 of them

·
Super Moderator
9,627 Posts
I'm trying to download them from my android phone. Still no luck.
I found this on a website that might help you...! (reference) https://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-droid-incredible/11687-unable-upload-photos-phone.html

(Quote)

Tim Acheson
Download Opera Mini 5 on any Android mobile phone and you can use that upload files on any website -- problem solved. It's free in Android's Marketplace app store.

Android's own web browser is defective and deficient. Google's OEM software is very poor.

(quote)

Sleep3r 1
That Opera mini 5,worked, from the gate, I've been trying to fix that problem all day, did back-ups and reloads, and resets, nothing worked, but that did, thanks Tim

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok finally got to download the pics. I ended up using the tapatalk app.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
9,627 Posts
Ok finally got to download the pics. I ended up using the tapatalk app.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
2 of them are washer on the tranny double check the size before installing....service manual 9-24 CRANKSHAFT/TRANSMISSION

still looking for the 3rd washer location...

see picture

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey dust devil, I got some time today and was looking over the diagram you had posted and pulled the parts out to check if they went there . The transmission had all of its components . I tore a cam buckets off and noticed one valve looked different than the rest . Took the retainer off and it was the same washer . Thank you for your help !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts