KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i am thinking about getting my wheels powder coated black and putting on Durablue Graphite wheel spacers, quick question: Will the spacers off any 4/144 front and 4/110 rear bike like a honda work? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Wheel spacers will sometimes adversly affect handling. They are also hard on wheel bearings. you should think about if that is really what you need before you do it. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Wheel spacers will sometimes adversly affect handling. They are also hard on wheel bearings. you should think about if that is really what you need before you do it. Just my opinion.[/b]
I put wheel spacers on the front of my 660. After using them for a while, I have decided they're not worth it. I have the G-Force 1.5" spacers. My front bearing are shot. If you really want the width, go with an axle and a-arms. I know a new front end is expensive, but well worth it. At least the KFX450 is 46" wide stock. My Raptor was 43". My girlfriend had a KFX400, completely stock. It handle WAY better than my quad, and mine is wider! I know that there are other factors, but it was like night and day difference. From what I've heard, the 450 handles like a dream. I'd wait until you have the money to widen it with a-arms and an axle, if you need to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts