KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Its the stupid ford advertisement! everytime it comes up it locks the page up, I have to refresh the screen about 100 times until another advertisement comes up then its fine. I can go to the ds450 and lt450r sites no problem but on this site if that stupid ford f-150 comes up I know I am screwed. Its getting on my nerves

·
Registered
560 Posts
Never happens to me lol I have absolutely no problems loading this site

·
Registered
750 Posts
Well luckily the ford f-150 ad hasn"t came up for a while and I can do anything I want on the site now. I totally agree its a great site! Its just the Ford on the site that is screwing it up lol and thats why I drive a dodge hahahaha

·
Registered
560 Posts
Sorry to hear that lol :p I drive an 09 F350 FX4 diesel crew cab :)

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
New home page banner.. I like how the trx450r.org is set up.. I think the pics of the wheelers in the banner should stand out a little more... Personally the kfx bone stock doesnt look very sweet, but with mods they look the sweetest! Just my idea

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Isnt that why we have a feedback section though?
"IF" people leave you feedback. I bet I only receive feedback 1/3 of the time. And the admins never got the feedback system to work like the ltr450hq site does. Or the custom banner.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
"IF" people leave you feedback. I bet I only receive feedback 1/3 of the time. And the admins never got the feedback system to work like the ltr450hq site does. Or the custom banner.

If you screw someone over i guarantee they will leave negative feedback. Maybe the buyers that have pleasent transactions dont leave feedback.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts

If you screw someone over i guarantee they will leave negative feedback. Maybe the buyers that have pleasent transactions dont leave feedback.
I've seen more than one individual get railed on this site. Everyone jumps in.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Why do I have to hit refresh 50 times to open a page? I try to veiw something and the page only opens enough to see the damn ford advertisement. Takes 15 minutes just to read a post. its very annoying! I don't think its my pc because this is the only site I have issues with. Whats going on???
having the same issues with the site, other forums i visit doesnt have this problem. Besides that its a helpful site from the little bit i visit

·
Registered
560 Posts
FortyOzJuicebox yep it sure is and I have it done up too ...H&S blackmaxx tuner AFE 4 inch racing exhaust straight pipe from the turbo back ....airaid cold air intake ...it goes lol :)

·
Registered
560 Posts
Dieselmech laugh all you like but it would be you in your dodge choking on my fords black smoke!!!! :)

·
Registered
750 Posts
Why do I have to hit refresh 50 times to open a page? I try to veiw something and the page only opens enough to see the damn ford advertisement. Takes 15 minutes just to read a post. its very annoying! I don't think its my pc because this is the only site I have issues with. Whats going on???
having the same issues with the site, other forums i visit doesnt have this problem. Besides that its a helpful site from the little bit i visit

See if the site pages hang up when the Ford F-150 advertisement comes up or if its all the advertisements

·
Registered
750 Posts
Dieselmech laugh all you like but it would be you in your dodge choking on my fords black smoke!!!! :)
Mudchick
I'm just messing around. I don't mind fords. I build HotRod Caterpillar engines for semi trucks for a living and the powerstroke uses Cats fuel system. I personally would not own a diesel because I have no use for one. they are unreliable in the winter, fuel prices are high, and parts are very expensive. I know that if a diesel isn't under a load than your wearing it out. Fact is, Diesels are not drag racing engines and they are not daily drivers. Now in my opinion, anyone who spends $40 grand on a pick up truck just to go hotrod it is off their rocker. Blowing black smoke is easy, I build semi's that will pull 100,000+ lbs down the road with the drivers side front wheel off the ground and hardly smoke at all... Thats when you know you did it right!
Personally I drive a 4x4 dodge dakota quad cab with a 5.9 liter. I had to pull a broke down powerstroke 12 miles last winter (drivetrain issue) and that big heavy bastard stretched my transfercase chain lol.

·
Registered
560 Posts
I don't use it just for rodding lol it's my work truck I'm a safety officer in the oil patch here in Alberta ...I also use it to pull my fifth wheel camper and quad trailer ...I have other vehicles as well not just the diesel look at my pics :) I have a 67 chevelle SS that was my first car at 15 lol and a 78 gmc step side I built just for mudding and a 95 2 door Tahoe and its diesel as well

·
Registered
750 Posts
I don't use it just for rodding lol it's my work truck I'm a safety officer in the oil patch here in Alberta ...I also use it to pull my fifth wheel camper and quad trailer ...I have other vehicles as well not just the diesel look at my pics :) I have a 67 chevelle SS that was my first car at 15 lol and a 78 gmc step side I built just for mudding and a 95 2 door Tahoe and its diesel as well
I like you mudchick, you seem to have a head on your shoulders :cool:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Well thanks :) lol just threw up some pics of the car and the Hoe lol

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts

Have you tried clearing your cookies/history, before entering the forum web site, I only get the FORD Advertisements when I'm come here using Explorer 9..

it might be your PC has registery errors? to clean and fix your registery error use this, it's free and works great to optimize your PC performance...CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download

Also try Ghostery to block your advertisement, cookies & trackers for mozilla firefox It doesn't work with Explorer9 it's crashes, but works great in mozilla...Ghostery - Download

http://www.ghostery.com/download

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Been using an Andriod to browse this site for quite some time. Not that it is Tapatalk enabled makes it much easier to read and post. Faster too. Posting pictures is super easy now, right from my phone.

Sent from my Galaxy 4 using Tapatalk 2.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts