KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Administrator
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are always looking for new ideas and suggestions on how to improve the site. So please, if you have any constructive criticism, suggestions or ideas -- we are all ears, lets hear em!

·
Registered
651 Posts
send me my STICKERS i was told about:) how about a t-shirt for waiting so long:D love the site you guys are doing a great job:cheers:

Reactions: NoobMechanic

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
ya stickers/t shirts!!!!!!!!no but seriously this site rocks!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
This honestly is the best forum. As far as the way its set up. Exriders is horrible. and the centrals are crappy. This one works great. and i like how you can drag photos to your post +1 for that.
...Really?

Like, from the internet? (I.e. pictures that have a URL)

·
Registered
60 Posts
I am actually a web designer myself. What I would recommend is a reputation system for each user. If you go to forum.bodybuilding.com you can see the type of system I am talking about. I love this site just as much as you do. I would recommend a cafepress store and make some bumper stickers, quad stickers, shirts and apparel for users to purchase(you can make quiete a bit of money with this!). I will look over the site some more and see if I can come up with anything else.

·
Registered
74 Posts
i'd buy a t-shirt if you sold them. that would be cool

·
Registered
750 Posts
Why do I have to hit refresh 50 times to open a page? I try to veiw something and the page only opens enough to see the damn ford advertisement. Takes 15 minutes just to read a post. its very annoying! I don't think its my pc because this is the only site I have issues with. Whats going on???

·
Registered
560 Posts
Loads right away for me as well ...pc and iPhone :) by the way I love this site!

·
Registered
131 Posts
I was lurking around this forum long before i got a kfx. Its one of the reasons i own one now. Great site with awesome members. One thing though. I think marketplace posts should expire with renewability and all posts should be removable by OP.

·
Registered
560 Posts
You should be able to remove your own posts as well ...for example if u post in the for sale section and what you have sells you should be able to remove it after...avoids old out dated posts of merchandise you no longer have :)

·
Super Moderator
9,699 Posts
You should be able to remove your own posts as well ...for example if u post in the for sale section and what you have sells you should be able to remove it after...avoids old out dated posts of merchandise you no longer have :)
You can, click edit remove your info and in it's place print SOLD or leave it blank...!!!

Because you can't void or delete others who have posted in the same thread ...

Also we need to know who is good or bad to buy from and if you remove the history to deny the reviews of those who posted there anger or praise...

·
Registered
560 Posts
Lol kawie450r beat me to it... But yup +1 to what he said

·
Super Moderator
9,699 Posts
Isnt that why we have a feedback section though?
Feed back good for site sponsor...

Should devote a section to list Bad sellers who scam and rip people off and to be shared with all the Forums associated with KFX450HQ...

And call it scam seller's prison and once in you can't sell on any Forum until cleared...

Like what ebay does to shady sellers, they limit the abilities for that seller to list products or services...

·
Registered
560 Posts
I agree!!!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts