Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not buying a KFX450 Period ......

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i would love to just say i am going to go out and buy one, but its just not in the budget right now. I will however be able to get my hands on one before they come out......fingers crossed.

FUELATV

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have nothing to sell for it... but i am getting a 450 for sure.. it will either be zuk or kawi.. i am waiting until more information is released on the kawi before i make my final purchase

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'll be selling my Warrior for one, pending the Kawi not having early problems.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'll just keep my LTZ400, LTR450 and the wife's Polaris. It's not that I don't want a KFX450, I think it will be an awesome bike. I just don't need four 4-wheelers! Well, maybe I do, but my wife doesn't agree. :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'm not sure if I will get one...at least until I see some more pics and specs...but as usual...if I want it...I'll get it and figure out how to make it work later :banana:

:idhitit:

·
Registered
6 Posts
does anyone know where the KTMQUAD forum is?? :D :D
[/b]
Has there been any new information released on the KTM450? I haven't seen anything since winter.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Talon, where did you get the picture of the kawasaki that you have for your avatar?

·
Registered
1 Posts
does anyone know where the KTMQUAD forum is?? :D :D
[/quote]

Aren't KTM and Polaris knocking their heads together these days. I heard of a merger a while ago.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm not sure if I will get one...at least until I see some more pics and specs...but as usual...if I want it...I'll get it and figure out how to make it work later :banana:

:idhitit:
[/b]

i hope u arnt selling the ltr 2 get 1 i would be dissapointed :(

·
Registered
6 Posts
I already have a kfx450 not kidding it an 04 punched out to a 450 kit. I know its not the same, but i had ya thinking for a minate didn't I. I won't buy the new 450 cause I can't afford it. :werd:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Keeping my Z. I'll get rid of my 2 stroke. I will wait and see about the KFX. Learn about the KTM and CAN-am.

3 new 450's in '07... makes my head hurt...

I'm getting a 450 in '07. Might end up being a LTR! Who knows.

The KFX is looking hot though!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts