KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to go out to wv or down to nc for 4 days or so beginning of june for my birthday. Would like to camp and get some good riding in. Any suggestions? I know hatfield and mccoy in wv...anything good down in nc?...I love the south :p

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Nothing like Hatfield McCoy in NC... people from here go there... so I would go to WV.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
There are a few smaller parks down here in NC that you can ride ATVs at. Outback ATV Park in Laurinburg, NC, Cape Fear ATV Park in Elizabethtown, NC, Brushy Mountain Motorsports Park, in NC and Carolina Adventure World in SC. Not anything big like Hatfield McCoy. Each of these places would be good for a day or maybe two, but if you spent more time than that they would be too small. Check their respective websites and see if they meet your needs.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Research the Outlaw trails in Wv. They are free,have camping, and better trails than the HM trails. Lots of info on ATVWV.com - Index and plenty of video on youtube.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the outlaw trails look awesome! kind of scared to go out there alone though. I don't want to break down in the middle of no where with no one to tow me out. Are there any good trails there with a few miles of parking? I need to convince my friends to buy a quad....lol

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
anyone know of any more secluded camping areas in west virginia that have access to legal atv trails? i'm bringing a couple friends who won't be riding and they aren't going to want to deal with the noise of lots of atvs around

i was considering renting a cabin but I just can't afford it. It's either the cabin or the atv...lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts