1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
152 Posts
I have WT or wicked tough graphics on my 400. They are wicked, I have The call of Death on mine. It's a nice Grim Reaper. They're really thick, I think 7ml. If I remember correctly. And they look brand new after 2 maybe 3 years. I can't remember, hell im gettin old. Welcome to the forum though. And welcome to the world of Kawasaki. You won't be disappointed in either.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have WT or wicked tough graphics on my 400. They are wicked, I have The call of Death on mine. It's a nice Grim Reaper. They're really thick, I think 7ml. If I remember correctly. And they look brand new after 2 maybe 3 years. I can't remember, hell im gettin old. Welcome to the forum though. And welcome to the world of Kawasaki. You won't be disappointed in either.
Thanks man. Definately not disappointed so far. You have WTB or WD graphics kit? Check the link I posted. It's called wholesale direct graphics

·
Registered
152 Posts
I think that looks perfect for a 450. The price is right too. I paid $150.00 for mine. The 400 is a lot bigger though. I haven't put anything on my 450 cause my plastics look new and I like it that way. But my 400 and my grandsons 50 were fading like I think you said your's were. You're right, when the plastics fade a graphic kit is the way to go. Whole lot cheaper than plastics.

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Dang, pic 2 it looks really good on the white black kfx.
I would snag if I didn't already have coverage on my white.

Looks like an AMR kit to me. Only ones I have seen with that template shape.
Probably one someone failed to pay for and ended up discounted to move.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dang, pic 2 it looks really good on the white black kfx.
I would snag if I didn't already have coverage on my white.

Looks like an AMR kit to me. Only ones I have seen with that template shape.
Probably one someone failed to pay for and ended up discounted to move.
I thought the same thing. Looks identical to the AMR style but this WD graphics says they manufacture their own products. Might have to give it a shot and hope it's good quality

·
Registered
378 Posts
Hello Greek81,

Welcome to the forum! I wanted to let you know about the graphics I went with recently for my KFX450r. I'm still waiting on the rest of my plastics to get here to finish the job but I must say, so far these are some REALLY nice graphics. Check out their site and see what you think. You can customize them with logos and such free of charge. They charge one price for the graphics. Here is their website Kawasaki KFX450R graphics sticker kit design #2500 This is the kit I went with, had the number plates removed and filled in with the folks that I have parts from. They have a plain version as well that doesn't have all the sponsor logo stuff as well. These graphics are super thick and go on pretty easy using the wet method and a heat gun. Hope this helps, and again, welcome to the forum!

Tony

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello Greek81,

Welcome to the forum! I wanted to let you know about the graphics I went with recently for my KFX450r. I'm still waiting on the rest of my plastics to get here to finish the job but I must say, so far these are some REALLY nice graphics. Check out their site and see what you think. You can customize them with logos and such free of charge. They charge one price for the graphics. Here is their website Kawasaki KFX450R graphics sticker kit design #2500 This is the kit I went with, had the number plates removed and filled in with the folks that I have parts from. They have a plain version as well that doesn't have all the sponsor logo stuff as well. These graphics are super thick and go on pretty easy using the wet method and a heat gun. Hope this helps, and again, welcome to the forum!

Tony

Thanks Tony, I'll definately look I to them. They look like quality graphics.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I ordered these 2 weeks ago. Haven't gotten them lol but will post pics and reply!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts