KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to Davis WV to run the Koontz XC race? I'll be there. #289A Lime Green KFX.
FLYER%20TO%20USE.png

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Should would love to but 1. Just can't get away to travel that far. 2. Gotta keep my points up here with Mideast this week at Pea Ridge.

By the way. When you gonna be making your Mideast return?

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Should would love to but 1. Just can't get away to travel that far. 2. Gotta keep my points up here with Mideast this week at Pea Ridge.

By the way. When you gonna be making your Mideast return?
Hopefully soon. I know i'm missing this weeks race, and the 15th @ Welborn Farms ( Tristin's HS graduation is the 14th and family will still be in town ) Looks like after the break. So much for having more time to race with this new job I got. I have not raced anywhere al year and I have the itch REAL bad.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
i'm going to try to go if i can get a stater here fast enough. anybody that's going have one?

·
Registered
462 Posts
I was planning on it until my bike started acting up in Masontown last weekend, so I have to stay home and check some things out this weekend. Bummer though, me and my dad wanted to check it out. Me because I always want to race, and dad because he wants to see how it compares to the old original black water races he used to run. Haha good luck to you guys though

1 - 5 of 5 Posts