KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am building a set of aluminum underhoods for the kfx450r. I have them nearly finished then I will be able to powder coat them any color I want them. Also requires no holes to be drilled in the front plastics like others do.

Who may be interested in a set of them? Pm me. Or text 606-310-33six5.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Can you show me a pic

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Finished my underhood up. Made them with aluminum and covered them with carbon fiber wrap. Put some edging around it to clean the look. It turned out sweet.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will these work with headlights still in place?

Sent from my SM-G900R6 using Tapatalk

No headlights must be removed. Sold this one with the kfx. Sold both kfx's. Got near 10k out of em so I'm happy.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All I've got left is the template I used to make them from aluminum. May put some of them out if I get another kfx soon. May or may not get another one. Looking to build something else.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Idk yet. Maybe. Gotta couple other atv's to move out first. Got a mint trx450r to move and the wifes ltz400. I want to build another 700xx.

·
Registered
109 Posts
There's always people on facebook posting looking for these. Including myself. If you can build a quality ones for under the price of the 2 name brands I'm sure you'd get a little market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
558 Posts
Brappp, can you tell me what those nerf bars are? I would like to buy me a set but don't know what kinds those are. Thanks

·
Registered
558 Posts
The ones on ur mild mx kfx

1 - 15 of 15 Posts