KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the trinity slip on pipe for my kfx450. Installed it tonight and put on the dobek. Still in the tuning stages, but i have rode some and it really brought out the bottom end power so far. The pipe looks awsome and has a huge core. I'll keep you updated as i get it tuned in better.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I bought the trinity slip on pipe for my kfx450. Installed it tonight and put on the dobek. Still in the tuning stages, but i have rode some and it really brought out the bottom end power so far. The pipe looks awsome and has a huge core. I'll keep you updated as i get it tuned in better.[/b]
Sounds great, post some pics.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i can probaly get some pics, but i dunno how to do sound clips. I did get to do some more riding saturday, and I love the pipe. Sounds awsome and it made a very noticeable power increase, especially right off the bottom of the throttle.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I ordered mine on ebay through ATV Galaxy, had it in a matter of like 4 or 5 days for a total with shipping of $249.00. I ordered my dobeck, and a PRM edge bumper through Jokers, and are not at all impressed with their shipping. Still waiting on the bumper, which they claimed to have in stock. They have good prices, and are very helpful when you call, but it seems to take forever to get anything from them. Alot of the items listed on their website they do not have in stock. I have ordered my Trinity pipe, and HEP rear number plate through ebay and have had great luck getting both in a timely fashion. I am now looking at a K&N intake setup also through ebay for $99.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts