KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
I took mine off because I dont see the need to constantly check my tps and I planned on using to help friends adjust theirs. But I have found a way to adjust it without the adapter so i dont use it anymore because its kinda a pain to get on lol

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys I have zip tied it to the frame. It is very hard to get on and off that's why I wanted to leave it but wanted to check thanks again

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
YA I have mine Zip tied too.

I thought it was easy to install Haha but I have long skinny fingers lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
I took mine off because I dont see the need to constantly check my tps and I planned on using to help friends adjust theirs. But I have found a way to adjust it without the adapter so i dont use it anymore because its kinda a pain to get on lol
[/QUOTE
How do you adjust the tps sensor without a adapter?

·
Super Moderator
9,899 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts