KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, Charlie here from canada..just got an 08 kfx450 header and phoenix spiral core exhaust, and a fuel customs intake. just acquired a dynatek f.i controller for my fuel system, my question is what have been the best settings/tune for the low mid and high range have u guys found works best? im pretty sure i can use the base curve 3 as a start... any info would be appreciated!!!!

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Welcome!

I’m not sure on the dynatek.

Dust devil is familiar with them! I’m sure he will stop by soon

·
Super Moderator
9,609 Posts
hey guys, Charlie here from canada..just got an 08 kfx450 header and phoenix spiral core exhaust, and a fuel customs intake. just acquired a dynatek f.i controller for my fuel system, my question is what have been the best settings/tune for the low mid and high range have u guys found works best? im pretty sure i can use the base curve 3 as a start... any info would be appreciated!!!!
The Dynatek F.I controller is simple & works great...

To find the fuel curve that works...

set the Lo,Mid & hi trim pots to center/ 0

Start the motor if it don't Idle..turn Key off, turn the Fuel curve pot one click, repeat...until the motor starts, Idles & you can throttle up without stalling...

Once it start,Idles & throttle up..then adjust the Lo,Mid & Hi pot to fine tune...!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts