KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen guys out riding with similar steering stabilizers. I recently installed one of these but dont know if its worth even having on there. I haven't ridden with it yet so I dont really know how its going to turn out. Just wanted to know if they still work and can be beneficial for the average rider. I'm not racing xc or motocross obviously. If you've tried one of these or something similar let me know how it went or if you like it.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
I have seen guys out riding with similar steering stabilizers. I recently installed one of these but dont know if its worth even having on there. I haven't ridden with it yet so I dont really know how its going to turn out. Just wanted to know if they still work and can be beneficial for the average rider. I'm not racing xc or motocross obviously. If you've tried one of these or something similar let me know how it went or if you like it.
I love mine! They really help with fatigue. I’m on my second one and won’t ride without one

I was almost done rebuilding my previous one but added too much fluid and couldn’t get the seal back out without ruining it. Fairly easy to rebuild.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love mine! They really help with fatigue. I’m on my second one and won’t ride without one

I was almost done rebuilding my previous one but added too much fluid and couldn’t get the seal back out without ruining it. Fairly easy to rebuild.
Sounds pretty good. I am interested in how it feels, while riding off road for sure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts