KFX 450 HQ Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever had this problem it will run great for the first 10-15 minutes then it will start bogging and stalling out at full throttle I already changed the fuel pump the fuel filter the change the fuel injector put a new spark plug nd battery still the samething!?
Mods are fci full dasa stage 3 cams ported head 490 big bore with stroker crank have procom ecu

·
Super Moderator
10,145 Posts
Anyone ever had this problem it will run great for the first 10-15 minutes then it will start bogging and stalling out at full throttle I already changed the fuel pump the fuel filter the change the fuel injector put a new spark plug nd battery still the samething!?
Mods are fci full dasa stage 3 cams ported head 490 big bore with stroker crank have procom ecu
When was the last time your checked your Valve clearance? best is intake 0.13~0.14mm Exhaust 0.19~0.20mm

Also check your charging system...

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Valves was last checked wen I shimed it for the stage 3 cams nd it ran fine for one day nd been having this problem ever since
When was the last time your checked your Valve clearance? best is intake 0.13~0.14mm Exhaust 0.19~0.20mm

Also check your charging system...

·
Super Moderator
10,145 Posts

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts