KFX 450 HQ Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a helmet cam a couple years ago, but rarely use it. It was a really nice day so I decided to pull it out and use it for a bit.
This is just some trail riding and some of my friends muddin with their 4x4s. I am gonna apologize in advance for some of the footage showing a couple guys without helmets. Tried to edit out most of that. I complain everytime those boneheads go riding without them, but they are adults so can't do much about it. No music, just the actual video and sound. The raw footage looks 100X better. YouTube compresses it till it looks like crap. I had to break it into 3 parts.

·
Registered
248 Posts
nice helmetcam what kind is it and whered ya get it ive been wanting one pretty bad either way nice ride man like the sound of the 450 well both of em great videos hope to see more from people soon

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
if ur gona have helmet cams do something its boring watching u ride on trails go on a mx track or ride fast through woods[/b]

Good first post. Way to make a 1st impression. Didn't your mother tell you? ..."If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." :rolleyes:

As far as something NOT boring...Ever race a harescramble with a helmet cam? Ever race a MX with one...most times around here and out in Ohio where I race...muddy conditions....I got 40secs worth of footage that you can see, then 10 minutes of engine sound.

I have tried the fast thru the woods, every time I do, something goes wrong. Either the cam is not turned on, or it gets jostled around in my backpack and shuts off or again...MUD on the lens. Wipe it, yep, but then I hit a TREE! LOL!

I'll see what I can do this upcoming weekend. Gonna try to make it to a MX race out in Gallion, OH. If the weather holds..I may be able to get YOU some less boring stuff.

BTW, you got anything interesting to add to this forum or are you just going to be one of THOSE guys? <_<

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.