KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Doubt there will be enough interest in this but I thought I would try. Six 5 Designs out of Ohio has been making some of the nicest suspension parts these last couple years for the 450r, ltr450, and ds450. I got word from them if I can get 5 people interested they would build kfx components.

There stuff is sweet guys If you haven't seen one of there swingarms I suggest you check them out. A lot of top mx guys have been running there components and they seem to be working very well on the hondas and Suzukis.

Like I said I doubt there are enough racers on here to get this done but I thought it was at least worth mentioning. I would sure like to have one of there swingarms if they look anything like there ltr and trx parts...

If you have a facebook check this out.
Six 5 Design - Chardon, OH - Product/Service - Photos | Facebook

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
I am interested. I have asked him like 10 times on facebook when the kfx parts will begin and he always says "after the trx" then "after the ltr" etc. So i stopped asking because i was sick of waiting. Very awesome looking parts though. I was waiting on them to go long travel because I want there products.

·
Registered
20 Posts
good looking stuff, Im personally not interested because im not that big into the racing scene. But can definatley understand the amount of time invested in making their products

·
Registered
595 Posts
I would like to say yes but sticking with my ars fx setup, I think i am about to build a Honda after I finish freshening up the kawi.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I do have there chain guide and love it though

·
Registered
445 Posts
I'd be interested in a swingarm if it is significantly lighter and has provision for a skid plate. Oh, and stock length and shock mounting points.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Yea they have some sick stuff. Expensive, but looks good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts