KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am just curious as to what shocks if any everyone is planning on putting on their kfx's. I got a full set of Motowoz long travel piggybacks coming and will have pictures up when I get my new smc arms hopefully next week. The thing handles pretty decent stock but I want to be wider for mx.

·
Registered
7 Posts
If anyone is interested in Stadium suspension or wants any info, let me know!

I have them on my LTR (I race Hare Scramble), they are amazing. Extremely adjustable, look great, and you can tell they do their homework, their valvaing is dead on!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Double post... whoops[/b]
Elka Elite Quad Rate Piggy's Front, and Dual Rate Elite Rear remote Res., with rolldesign long travel a-arms. Staying with the stock swingarm. A lonestar xc axle. Should have ready for SC GNCC Race

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it is a new thing. he hasn't really started to advertise yet but the website will have some new pictures on it real soon. let me tell you firsthand that they look incredible!!

·
Registered
469 Posts
i would definatly love to see the piggybacks. MOTOWOZ has some very nice shocks. But i would also like more info on the stadiums R450 Guy. Thanks

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I thought that I read somewhere that Stadium was getting out of the atv shock stuff. they weren't getting the sales they wanted so are focusing on other areas of business. Any word on this R450 guy?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Far from the truth actually pudamac! I race for them and also sell the shocks. They are doing very well in the ATV industry and expanding at a good rate! THey also do very well with dirt bikes and street bikes!

I can post a ride review if you would like with as much info as possible! I have them on my LTR and race hare scramble! I will be able to post some pics soon as my bike is ready. Its at the dealer getting ready for the race season! Should have some pics in a week or 2.

Any specific questions feel free to PM me and ill help you any way i can!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Far from the truth actually pudamac! I race for them and also sell the shocks. They are doing very well in the ATV industry and expanding at a good rate! THey also do very well with dirt bikes and street bikes!

I can post a ride review if you would like with as much info as possible! I have them on my LTR and race hare scramble! I will be able to post some pics soon as my bike is ready. Its at the dealer getting ready for the race season! Should have some pics in a week or 2.

Any specific questions feel free to PM me and ill help you any way i can![/b]
No that is okay, I read it over on ltrhq a while ago. I have ridden them and wasn't that impressed. Better then some but not the best in my opinion. Would like to see some pics of your bike though cuz I never did see any over on ltr

·
Registered
59 Posts
I can attest to the Stadium shocks. The only other shocks I have ridden that I would say were better were Axis. But I have not tried peps. They are as good, if not better than Elka elites, and so easy to dial in. Awesome product!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I can attest to the Stadium shocks. The only other shocks I have ridden that I would say were better were Axis. But I have not tried peps. They are as good, if not better than Elka elites, and so easy to dial in. Awesome product!![/b]
yeah to be fair elkas blow to begin with

·
Registered
588 Posts

Any specific questions feel free to PM me and ill help you any way i can![/b]
Post the review I'd like to read it.

Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
PUDAMAC12:

"No that is okay, I read it over on ltrhq a while ago. I have ridden them and wasn't that impressed. Better then some but not the best in my opinion. Would like to see some pics of your bike though cuz I never did see any over on ltr"

What did you try the Stadium's on? and did you try a different set on the same bike? And where they both valved for your weight and ride style/ability?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts