KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Guys this looks like it goes far beyond this forum!reading on the yfz forum he's recently been banned and has scammed 2 or 3 members outa money!totally not cool I no that address listed was his last current as he bought wheels from me like a year ago that's the address I shipped too!

·
Registered
523 Posts
People like this will be what wrecks a forum for the rest of us. Perhaps there should be some type of post limit or time frame you got to wait to sell something on here.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Because of him, I am leary of anyone new trying to sell something.........

·
Registered
402 Posts
Amen!! ^^^^

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Its absolute shit. Takes 1 thug to ruin it all. I've been on this forum since 2009, and I have some good friends on here but as I mentioned months ago as well, I will only buy from those who are tenured as I and the ones I've spent years with on here since this crap started. Pisses me off.

·
Registered
402 Posts
You get your money back?

·
Registered
795 Posts
I absolutely f***ing hate this b*****d p***k ! he screwed me out of prm skids! I called him out on here and he tried to play the victim . then Barney ask hi. didn't you do the same thing to a guy with an axle! then people wasn't so sure was he a bad guy? after all nobody had infiltrated our forum and done this type thing. I tried and tried to warn people and the kid would change his screen name and keep on scamming! finnaly everybody wised up so he must have changed forums! now he is back and screwed another one of us out of 700$ !!! I have his address and all text messages and pics of every part of our transaction. so if anybody is gonna st any type legal action or just want to ride up his way track him down and confront him please let me know. either him or myself is gonna take a ass whipping

·
Registered
148 Posts
This makes me nervous to buy anything now, except from the people I see on here everyday. I really need to buy stuff and I feel like its going to be hard to get people to sell to me because I've only been on here for a couple months.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
2 the top for new members to see

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
This makes me nervous to buy anything now, except from the people I see on here everyday. I really need to buy stuff and I feel like its going to be hard to get people to sell to me because I've only been on here for a couple months.
I don't think you'll have any issues buying parts the main thing he is selling parts new members will have to prove themselves before they can start selling!

Some basic rules to follow for buying somthing threw a forum
1-always use PayPal and do not send as a gift!when sending as a gift if a problem occurs PayPal will not refund you!
2-do not buy anything without seeing pictures of the actuall product
3-request a tracking number no exceptions!
4-DO NOT SEND CASH OR A MONEY ORDER!your asking to get ripped off if you do this
5-when in doubt ask around about the seller if your unsure or try and check for any recent feedback about the seller!

I've bought thousands of dollars worth of parts threw here and eBay even Craigslist I've never had an issue yet!ive also sold a ton of stuff threw here as well and also have never had any issues!it is sad one idiot can throw a forum up in arms and ruin future transactions!

121 - 133 of 133 Posts