KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

101 - 120 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Lets all send him a message... Better yet. U got his info im sure u can get enough guys on here to pitch in to get you to his house.

·
Super Moderator
10,020 Posts
We should all just text him to refund all the people he owns money!
He's a criminal and needs a bullet in the head...!

According to a couple of his arrest records, he's probably around 20 years old:
http://www.heraldnews.com/police_and_fire/x7659549/POLICE-REPORTS-08-23-10
http://www.heraldnews.com/police_and_fire/x1288992699/POLICE-LOG-2-28-12

Courtney McPhee, 18, Middleboro, and Jonathon Falaki, 18, also of Middleboro, charged with nine count of malicious or wanton defacement of property and two counts of misleading a police officer.

Jonathon Falaki, 19, 5455 N. Main St., was charged with assault and battery on a pregnant person, assault and battery and witness intimidation.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
text hell! go up there to local police show them whats up. I still have the crap he put me through documented with pics.
Needs done. Prison is where his future lays. This guy is worthless

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
For 700 dollars i would already have my weekend planned..

·
Registered
402 Posts
yes its frustrating that he did this but you guys have to save your butts... call the local police to see what they can do.. contact a lawyer and sue him for the $700 and damages, lawyer fees, etc.. print off all the emails, that he sent you. he will think twice when getting served papers. its cross state lines which is a felony. they will bring him to you.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
^ +1 million and all text bombing will do is make him get a new number

·
Super Moderator
10,020 Posts
Yea I asks him for refund! Told him send my money back and it's all over..
If he doesn't you should consult a lawyer and sue for damages...!

You have the paypal receipt and his paypal address to link this transaction to him..so the lawyer can get all the necessary info on him to be served...!!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Dude this guy lives pretty close to Warwick. You ever get tempted to drive over and punchasize his face. I'm just glad I didn't fall for his bs. Duster was just tellin me about scams like this. How much money has this fuck head made over the last few years?
I'm pretty sure the address listed above for him is still the correct one!
Really sad man this guys still up to his scams really not cool!
I no when I parted out my kfx I did ask for everyone to send as a gift to avoid fees which everyone did!most everyone knows me here even more than just threw this forum some on Facebook and I've gotten parts for a few members as well over the years threw rockymountain!i no with every sale I made I provided tracking info usually within 24hrs or less!
Fuckn hate scammers man it really ruins the online community!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Called paypal again told them the story asked them why they closed the case, they said the seller responded said that the item i purchased was something like service and not a item, so it cant be shipped and tracked. So they closed the case just like that without giving me a repose. So i called them in today told them i wanna reopen the case because what he told you guys is just BS, the item i bought was fox shocks and houser a arms for my quad and i need that (which he doesn't have the parts i bet) So i need my $700 dollars back. So they reopened the case and asked if i have anything that will show that i bought an item, I send them the thread about his for sale parts and they will be reviewing the case. Also if he reply's now they will contact me and i will have a chance to respond. I know his gonna be making up BS to keep my $700 back.. Hope everything goes well...

·
Super Moderator
10,020 Posts
Called paypal again told them the story asked them why they closed the case, they said the seller responded said that the item i purchased was something like service and not a item, so it cant be shipped and tracked. So they closed the case just like that without giving me a repose. So i called them in today told them i wanna reopen the case because what he told you guys is just BS, the item i bought was fox shocks and houser a arms for my quad and i need that (which he doesn't have the parts i bet) So i need my $700 dollars back. So they reopened the case and asked if i have anything that will show that i bought an item, I send them the thread about his for sale parts and they will be reviewing the case. Also if he reply's now they will contact me and i will have a chance to respond. I know his gonna be making up BS to keep my $700 back.. Hope everything goes well...
You should consult an attorney about this or get the FBI on it for internet fraud..FBI ? Internet Fraud

your local office...http://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field

He has a criminal record and many others he has scammed

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Wouldn't an attorney end up being more costly than what he lost? Even if they got his money back he'd still have to pay them for their services.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Wouldn't an attorney end up being more costly than what he lost? Even if they got his money back he'd still have to pay them for their services.
When you take him to court, make him pay court costs, attorney fees, damages and then the $700 that he stole. Hopefully that "kid" will think twice before screwing another honest person.

·
Registered
735 Posts
HAHA HOLY SHIT! ITS FROSTY AKA KFX450XC??? NOOOOO WAAAAAAAY...

you guys rememeber all that bs that happened with him and I?

101 - 120 of 133 Posts