KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

81 - 100 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Talked with paypal good news, they opened a case he has 10 days to respond if he doesn't i get $700 back, and if he responds than we go from there they asked him for the tracking and they said if he gives us one we will track it and go from there..

but my question is what if he gives them a fake tracking number? or he just ships so crap noting and gives them tracking.??

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Your concern is legitimate. Years back he sold a forum member a dura blue axle. When the guy received it he noticed the durablue sticker peeled right off and it was copvering a spot where the chrome was missing. It was not a dura blue axle. That guys ended up getting his money back but I think it was because he was supposedly a state trooper. Wish I could remember his forum name.

·
Super Moderator
10,020 Posts
Its not always a scam when they ask as gift but this one was very fishy i don't know why i bought it just because it was a good deal and i wanted to get it because his like there are many people that want it so i wanted to buy it so bad and i got them but got screwed..

When i sell items on the forums i always offer them send as gift or cover the paypal fees.. and i have purchased from honest sellers before of the org for a big amount and send it as gift and had good luck but i am not doing it again..
All it takes is a large amount stolen to learn from...

The paypal fees includes the buyer protection/insurance for the transaction.. that's why it's a scam when they ask for it as a gift...

·
Super Moderator
10,020 Posts
Talked with paypal good news, they opened a case he has 10 days to respond if he doesn't i get $700 back, and if he responds than we go from there they asked him for the tracking and they said if he gives us one we will track it and go from there..

but my question is what if he gives them a fake tracking number? or he just ships so crap noting and gives them tracking.??
He'll have to send something in providing a tracking #, Paypal will know if the tracking # provide is correct and not false...

The only thing to worry about is what is sent...could be a box full of rocks..!

·
Registered
172 Posts

He'll have to send something in providing a tracking #, Paypal will know if the tracking # provide is correct and not false...

The only thing to worry about is what is sent...could be a box full of rocks..!
This is what i am talking about..

·
Registered
350 Posts
Before he gets someone else, somebody might want to post something up on TRX450hq if anyone here is a member.

·
Registered
172 Posts
He will get his ass beaten one day so bad... Once i was selling an ipad on craigslist and some guy calls me gets my address comes at 10pm parked his car a block down (he came with someone) Well he came to my door knocked i opened and was showing him the ipad and than his looking at it and holding it and just says "thanks bro" and starts to run i am like "hell no" barefoot and start chasing him, he stops turns around and i stop than he starts running again i continue chasing him and he gets in the car but the driver was slow and i had time to take a pic of the license plate so his like okay heres the ipad i am like i am not walking to the car put it on the grass so he does i get it and walk home. Later at 2am someone is knocking on the door i almost crapped my pants i look outside its the police, i went i with my sisters opened the door his like i got a call that something was going on here i told him the story and his info, The police man told me that the driver that came with the guy is with him, he said that the guy had a gun and told him to drive to my place and do what he says... Later in couple months he went to court and was arrested..

·
Registered
172 Posts
WTF! PayPal already closed the cases this is what they said.

Unfortunately, we are denying your claim because your purchase was for a
virtual, digital, or intangible item, which is not covered under PayPal
Purchase Protection. We only cover claims involving physical items that
can be shipped and tracked.

·
Registered
402 Posts
regardless of what he sends you (box of rocks or the actual item) verify the crap out of it to ensure its the item. if its not continue the PayPal case until you are satisfied. if the crap is still false or fake items, return that crap and get your money back. don't talk to him, any inquiries made must be made through PayPal. saves your hinny!!!

sorry you had to deal with this crap. hopefully everyone sees this and warns everyone.

we need a seller/buyer feed back system.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
That guys address and info is on this forum, maybe even this thread. Why not do some research and see if he still lives there then call the local authorities and tell them what has happened. Its not like we don't have evidence.

·
Super Moderator
10,020 Posts
I just dont know what to do $700 dollars in the trash... You know i could have done so much with that much, I just cant believe my eyes.
Never send it as a gift, request a invoice stating the items sold and have the seller pay the Paypal fees that is the buyer protection insurance...that's why Paypal closed the case no fees were paid...!

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
I'm pretty sure the address listed above for him is still the correct one!
Really sad man this guys still up to his scams really not cool!
I no when I parted out my kfx I did ask for everyone to send as a gift to avoid fees which everyone did!most everyone knows me here even more than just threw this forum some on Facebook and I've gotten parts for a few members as well over the years threw rockymountain!i no with every sale I made I provided tracking info usually within 24hrs or less!
Fuckn hate scammers man it really ruins the online community!

·
Registered
197 Posts
I know he doesn't have the best reputation, but you just sent the money yesterday. Maybe it is legit. If someone scams me and I have their address, I will drive as far as I have to.Bet That!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Oh it's a scam... He won't even reply to me I already told him crap like refund my money.. I told him I have his address I will have beat his ass with a bat! Hate scammers!! $700 In trash could have bought some food.

·
Registered
795 Posts
damn if you sent that piece of $**+ $ it's gone! god Almighty I wish I would have driven up there when I was freshly ****ED out of prm skid plates. PayPal protects the buyer and seller but not if its a gift! hell he had several alter egos on here for awhile. you could trust everybody on this site untill he single handily ruined it for everybody

·
Registered
172 Posts
It's a big scam I am texting him form different number that I want his frame his replying.. His like send $300 as gift to his PayPal.. I am like where u located now his BS that his in Cali I am like okay I will pick it up right now.. His making up BS.

We should all just mail him letters about his I really want my $700 back at least something!

·
Registered
795 Posts
where and how did you meet him? I thought everybody knew about this guy by now! after our transaction he had the nerve to come on this forum ABS whine and cry saying I cussed him out cslled him names. he crap continued untill he scammed several others then this thread started. where do you live man. I will be more than happy to drive up there with you. I've got somthing he needs to be on the business end of

81 - 100 of 133 Posts