KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading out to Ohio from Upstate NY tonight after work. Seeing if anyone else is headed that way. Looking foreward to seeing a good turn out of the KFX family. #613 24+c. See you all there

·
Registered
462 Posts
Me and Bmann400 are en route now. Coming from Maryland, my Kfx is under construction til next season but I'm racing his brute force 750 in 4x4 novice. Should be a good time haha

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
I'm arm chair racing tomorrow... who else is going? Numbers numbers numbers...

·
Registered
462 Posts
Ill get ya the number when we get to the track, en route now from hotel. The brute force is primed and ready to turn on the rocket boosters. I actually just found out the man who was running away with the 4x4 novice championship just moved up to U2 sooo... I may be getting off a little easy haha

·
Registered
462 Posts
Number is 392, I'm ready to rock.

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
10 seconds!!!!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Well, I gave it my best effort gentleman. Close to last off the holeshot but within two turns I cut her into 3rd. The guy in first was fast. Not novice class fast.... Lol! I settled into third and by the second lap I had went back and forth about six times with the fourth place man. After the second lap I started mounting my charge to try and make my way to the front, I was having the time of my life out there on the brute. Then I was charging hard up a hill climb and got cross rutted and the front right tire hooked hard on a rut and snapped the bolt on the tie rod end....Bummer for sure. But I had a lot fun before that happened and it was a cool different experience, and the damage is minimal so my wallets still happy. I think I could have had 2nd reeled in but I'm not sure I would of caught first. He was quick. Lol oh well!

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Yes the track was awsome!
Took 4th in c30+
56 th overall outa 290
Missed 3rd by 4 seconds!great time that's for sure!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts