KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you that want the top of the line front end for their KFX, I am having a May special on a Roll Design and Custom Axis front end.

Roll Design +2" Long Travel Front A-Arms

Custom Axis Triple Rate Compression and Rebound Adjustments Shocks

Streamline Extended Brake Lines and Clamps.

$2665.00 shipped

PM me for more information.

PDR

·
Registered
105 Posts
Man I paid around 800 less then that for my smc motowoz combo. How soon are they going to have everything available out of curiousity?

·
Registered
588 Posts
For those of you that want the top of the line front end for their KFX, I am having a May special on a Roll Design and Custom Axis front end.

Roll Design +2" Long Travel Front A-Arms

Custom Axis Triple Rate Compression and Rebound Adjustments Shocks

Streamline Extended Brake Lines and Clamps.

$2665.00 shipped

PM me for more information.

PDR[/b]
Definitely top of the line.

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, the roll design is pricey. I hope to be releasing the Laegers arms within the next month or two. That will save a little on pricing.

JD Performance will not be far behind Laegers.!!! Mid summer will see alot of products released.

PDR

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you don't have any a arms listed for the kfx 450 on your web site[/b]

I have not updated my website. The Roll Design are the only brand I carry that currently has KFX arms.

I am in the process of redesigning my website to where you the customer can actually use it without a headache. :blink:

I will have a grand opening of sorts when the new website launches!

For now, contact me for all your part needs. I carry alot more than whats on my website.

Diesel
PDR

·
Registered
588 Posts
B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kemp b @ May 2 2007, 09:36 AM) [snapback]3298[/snapback]
<div class='quotemain'>you don't have any a arms listed for the kfx 450 on your web site
I have not updated my website. The Roll Design are the only brand I carry that currently has KFX arms.

I am in the process of redesigning my website to where you the customer can actually use it without a headache. :blink:

I will have a grand opening of sorts when the new website launches!

For now, contact me for all your part needs. I carry alot more than whats on my website.

Diesel
PDR
714.724.4546[/b][/quote]

Thanks for the update.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts