KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for some green rear fender extensions. i have black ones but i would rather have green. willing to trade if someone wants to do that even. i also have the fronts but don't really want them at all. if no one has any, does anyone know a good way to prep them so i can hopefully find a green that matches and just paint them. any help/input would be great! thanks!!

·
Registered
648 Posts
I highly suggest NOT painting plastics.....I'm sure somebody will have a set.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i really don't want to... hopefully someone does or i might just try and get some new oem ones...do you know if maier makes any?

·
Registered
648 Posts
Yea maier makes them, but there pricey & wont match your main fenders if you used them for awhile!! just keep looking for a good used set, or buy the full set of somebody & sell what you dont need!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i looked on the maier site and they are definitely pricey. through rocky mountain i found green oem ones for a 2011 for only $90 plus shipping. might just have to rock the black ones for now and hopefully some will pop up on here!

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Plastidip was coming out with lime green. Maybe try that. I know someone on here used plastidip for there fenders. If it dont look good just peal it back off.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have a almost brand new set of greens I will trade if the black ones are in good shape. U gotta a good pic u can post. I would like to have front and back if u still have them.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a almost brand new set of greens I will trade if the black ones are in good shape. U gotta a good pic u can post. I would like to have front and back if u still have them.
damn..wish i woulda read this earlier when you posted it. the extensions are an hour from me and i was just there today lol. i took them off the day i bought it but i did buy it used. from what i remember they are in good shape. i will see what i can do about getting some pics for ya.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'll be waiting. Where u located at. I'm in central Fl.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the fronts are in real good shape...just a few scratches. and the rears are the same with some scuffs from boots hitting them. let me know what you think. i can get more pics if ya want

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
more of the rears

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Are the front pieces two separate pieces per side. I'm confused. I have four pieces of plastic. One for each corner. I'm lookin at these on my phone so pics are small.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yea there's just four pieces. Took them with my phone so they're not the greatest pics and the sun was going down.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts