KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here she is ready to race! I'm so excited, it's my first season. I'll be at jolly roger this weekend with NEATV, anyone else going? Wish me luck! [attachment=394:DSC00598sm.JPG][attachment=395:DSC00600sm.JPG][attachment=396:DSC00602sm.JPG]

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
Here she is ready to race! I'm so excited, it's my first season. I'll be at jolly roger this weekend with NEATV, anyone else going? Wish me luck! [attachment=394:DSC00598sm.JPG][attachment=395:DSC00600sm.JPG][attachment=396:DSC00602sm.JPG][/b]
awesome! Good luck brother, Stomp em!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Good luck & have fun!

Hope this is a MX race. Stock tires + So Cal Desert Scramble == Hit every rock, many pinch flats! ;)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah it's mx and supposed to be a knarly track i'll find some vids.I'm entering production stock all year so do'nt worry bout it's bone stock besides nerfs handgaurds and number plates thing. :banana:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOUD METAL ROCK WARNING lol just putting it out there

·
Registered
469 Posts
looks like a gnarly track, and can be at times from what ive heard. Try to get the holeshot man, then u can just ride it out... But looks good man and u should do fine.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'd did great for my first race. I got 6th out of 14 overall, 6th both motos. Almost got the hole shot on the 2nd moto but someone hit me from behind and messed me up a little, dented my endcap up pretty bad too. The track was good but got terribly rough towards the end. They actually shortened the motos because it was so rough :barfspin:. I'll get the pics up soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts