Ok so my little brother left the key on the other day after riding my quad real quick so when I went to ride the battery was dead. I had someone waiting for me so I decided to take out the 75 amp or watt( not sure what it's called) charger for quick starts. The red piece fell off the battery spot so my brother connected positive to negative for both. I tried to start it but nothing happened then that's when I realizedy brother connected the two wron sides. We went to unplug but on our way there we heard a pop. We unplugged it and that was it for that day. I got a new battery and hooked it up and charged it and went to turn it on but no sound or even the green light for neutral came up. What do you think it could be?