KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Brand new to the forum. Just got my hands on an 08 kfx 450r. So of course doing some mods to it. Git it vone stock with a yoshi slip on.

I just put an uni filter and a procom ecu. Also doing the ltr intake tube mod and accel coil.

any sugestions on what setting would be good? Or is anyone still doing tunes on the procom. All the threads i see are old and not sure if duster is still around. Any help is appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
9,694 Posts
Welcome to the Forum...

Duster still active & chimes in every now & then....

When you install the LTR tube, try starting with procom maps 5 & go from there...till it starts fast, idles without stalling & runs good...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the Forum...

Duster still active & chimes in every now & then....

When you install the LTR tube, try starting with procom maps 5 & go from there...till it starts fast, idles without stalling & runs good...

Thanks for the response. I see u have been on here for ever and chime in with plenty of good info. I also see that he has people e mail him or the tunes. Is that still he case. If so ill just email him if someone would provide it. Apperciate all the help.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Duster hasn’t done tunes since his computer crashed...unfortunately

I would say map 5-7 would be close

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Unfortunately no.

But the presets work well up to about 50-52hp

Last I knew duster had a friend running map 9 with ported head and the big three and it was spot on

1 - 7 of 7 Posts