KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need min 5 orders for the buy. $445.00 shipped. KFX

Will also do FuelATV eliminator intakes for $199.00 shipped. I have 10 kits at this price.

Choose one of the following

FuelATV intake kit w/ airbox for $289.00 shipped (offer ends 6/13/2008)
FuelATV intake kit w/ airbox and extra filter for $325.00 shipped (offer ends 6/13/2008)

Need a PCIII or Dasa pipe with your intake? We can make package deals. Please PM me for any of the above items.

Chad
FUELATV

·
Registered
769 Posts
I like how people asked about a group buy and nobody has signed up for it. :glare: If I didn't just spend a ton of cash on things I need a little more, I would've jumped all over this.

·
Registered
9 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ben_Johnson @ Jun 23 2008, 12:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I like how people asked about a group buy and nobody has signed up for it. :glare: If I didn't just spend a ton of cash on things I need a little more, I would've jumped all over this.[/b]
I PM'd Fuel, and I would assume others have done the same thing.

Fuel, haven't heard back from you about shipping though. Did you get my reply with my zip code?

Kris

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dorsh, I apologize for the delay in response. We have been working on moving into another location and have been busy trying to get setup. we are now back up to speed and can get back to normal operation.

Chad

·
Registered
159 Posts
Is this buy still going? I realize it's an old topic but that is a great price...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts