KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

221 - 224 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
I need a map that will be suitable for my atv modifications please. I have a 2008 kfx450r with a monster shorty full exhaust system, a fuel customs intake, a 15tooth front sprocket and a 36 tooth back sprocket.

·
Registered
25 Posts
This post will be updated as i receive new maps. Please email me your maps to [email protected] along with your name on this site and what the map is made for.
To Download Just Right Click then go to Save As and save it where you can find it.
-Porting by CSA, FuelATV Intake, KX cams, and 13.5:1 piston
Map From Jeff B
iCloud

-Dasa Exhaust, FCI Intake
Map From High Desert Dyno
iCloud

-Dasa Exhaust, Fuel ATV Intake
Map From Fuel ATV
iCloud

-ESR Full Exhaust, FCI Intake and PC V
Map From Blownchevelle68
iCloud
Do u possibly have a m as power commander 3 map for 2008 kfx450r with fci, monster shorty exhaust, tooth front sprocket and 36 tooth back sprocket

·
Registered
25 Posts
I ment monster shorty full exhaust system, fuel customs intake, power commander 3, a 15 tooth front sprocket and a 36 tooth back sprocket.

·
Super Moderator
9,891 Posts
I ment monster shorty full exhaust system, fuel customs intake, power commander 3, a 15 tooth front sprocket and a 36 tooth back sprocket.
It's very difficult to find KFX's Dyno'd maps for the PCIII due to the KFX450 been out of production for 7 years now...
You might have to get a 3-button controller to tune on the quad or use a laptop & PCIII software to dial in a map yourself...

221 - 224 of 224 Posts