KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

181 - 200 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Any have a map for an LTR intake mated to a Stock airbox No lid with a Modquad airbox adapter to run a larger filter, FMF Megabomb header with Pro Circuit muffler?

·
Registered
114 Posts
HELP Please!! Need a map

I'm in desperate need of a usable map. I'm aware I'll never get 100% out of it by not bringing it to a professional but it would cost more than my quad is worth to pull that off. The problem is all the maps power commander provides are basic and I need one more suited to my modifications. If anyone could help out I'd greatly appreciate it. An excel file is all I'd need. I can manually input it myself off of the one that's already installed (which makes it run and idle like crap). Below are my mods. Please ask any questions necessary. I'm currently setting it up as a street legal quad in case anyone asks why it's geared higher than normal. Thanks in advance.

2008 KFX 450r
Athena 100 mm Big Bore (488cc)
3mm stroker
Hot Cams
Powercommander V
Coil cable nologic
Current regulator
Trottel miss
Kibblewhite Valves & Springs +1
Dasa Full Exhaust
Custom Intake
K&N Air Filter
Upgraded Ignition Coil
Magic Power Box
15t front 37t rear
21x7x10 front (Kenda Speed Racer)
22×10×10 rear (Duro Scorcher)

·
Registered
508 Posts
I dont have any maps IslandKFX but explaining what kind of custom intake you have is a big factor that goes into fuel maps

·
Registered
114 Posts
It's a custom aluminum intake, I'm not sure what name brand. The air filter is a new K&N and the box appears stock. The lid is currently on.
Do you know where I can find a suitable map or someone that has some? I went into this search assuming I would find a database or atleast find someone that works specifically with these machines that would have a suitable map I could use. I know it won't be perfect without a dyno but anythings better than what I currently have.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Do you know where on here I could find them? I've been looking everywhere. Also I'm not familiar with the Facebook page you referred to but if you can give me a little detail I'll post something there as well. Its really bizarre to me this is so difficult to find...

·
Registered
1 Posts
new around here and looking for a good map please

im looking for a good map for my quad please email me [email protected]
i have an 08 with
std bore
stage 2 hot cams
cfm intake with box,no lid uni filter
programmer juice box/pc
15 front
full 2 bros pipe
athens,ga
thanks in advance

·
Registered
290 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Does anybody have a "ignition" map for a power commander V?

2008 KFX 450r
Athena 100mm Big Bore ( 488cc )
3mm stroker
WebCams (drag)
Power Commander V
Coil cable nologic
Current regulator
Kibblewhite Valves & Springs + 2
Bored Head
Dasa Full Exhaust
Full Aluminum Custom Intake
K&N Air Filter
Dynatek Ignition Coil
Magic Power Box
15t front 37t rear
21x7x10 front (Kenda Speed Racer )
22x10x10 rear ( Duro Scorcher )

·
Registered
114 Posts
Or the fuel map for my mods? Listed above. Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello, what's the best map for my PC5? My motor is stock, I have a full Yoshimura exhaust, and an FCI custom intake. Please let me know. Thanks, Jamie.

James Boggs

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
See if the ones on the first page work

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here's a link to a couple of maps off of Sparks Racing's website: DynoJet Power Commander V EFI Controller F/I, Kawasaki 2008- KFX 450R

Once you click on the link it will show a picture of a power commander and to the right of it there will be a box with two different map downloads.

-The first map is for an 2008-2014 KFX450, Sparks Racing X6 Exhaust, Stock Air Filter, Air box lid removed

-The second map is for a 2008-2014 KFX450, Sparks Racing X6 Exhaust, **Fuel Customs Intake**

I hope this helps someone out.

Thank you for this link!

For everyone else looking for a pcv map with the fuel customs intake this is the only one I could find after hours of searching forums & opening dead links.

DynoJet Power Commander V EFI Controller F/I, Kawasaki 2008- KFX 450R

There is the link for those who need it. Second is for the fci intake with sparks exhaust but should be close enough for most exhausts

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
try that link he posted. their is a map for fci and full exhaust, best of all I think its free

·
Registered
3 Posts
2008 Kawasaki KFX450R Pro Circuit T-4 and FCI

I am looking for a PC3 Map for my 2008 KFX450R.

Wheeler has Pro Circuit T4 and FCI.

Thank you!!!

181 - 200 of 224 Posts