KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve got a power commander 3 that came on my 2008 kfx450r. I’m not sure which tune it is setup with now but I will check here soon. Just wanted to ask everyone and see what they would run as far as tunes for it for my setup because I can’t find mine on their website. I’m currently running stock intake/filter with lid on. FMF Power bomb header into the power core 4 silencer. Other than that it’s stock. Just looking for some advice because I feel like it could be running a lot better. Thanks

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
I’ve got a power commander 3 that came on my 2008 kfx450r. I’m not sure which tune it is setup with now but I will check here soon. Just wanted to ask everyone and see what they would run as far as tunes for it for my setup because I can’t find mine on their website. I’m currently running stock intake/filter with lid on. FMF Power bomb header into the power core 4 silencer. Other than that it’s stock. Just looking for some advice because I feel like it could be running a lot better. Thanks
you likely don’t even need the pc3

Fmf exhaust doesn’t add much power even when you changed the intake and without changing to a fuel customs, cfm, velocity intake you don’t need a fuel controller

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you likely don’t even need the pc3

Fmf exhaust doesn’t add much power even when you changed the intake and without changing to a fuel customs, cfm, velocity intake you don’t need a fuel controller
So should I just unplug it and call it good or do I need to go onto the settings and set it back to stock? Sorry not very familiar with these tuners. Much more comfortable with a carb lol

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
So should I just unplug it and call it good or do I need to go onto the settings and set it back to stock? Sorry not very familiar with these tuners. Much more comfortable with a carb lol
Are you sure the intake is stock?

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Yes. Just talked to dynojet and they said to run the LTE full exhaust and stock intake tune. I guess I’ll give that a try
Yea give it a try and see.

can’t hurt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts