KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
You call those small hills, they look like medium to large size hills to me. :lmao: Any way looks like fun. You can just post the vid right up. You just need the youtube id (its the number at the end of the adress) and click the insert youtube thing over on the left when you post :banana:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice clip, what's on the other side of the hill?[/b]
More hills, and a play area with jumps and berms...and a small stream. Off to the left is the largest hill in this small area. It is about 15 feet longer and starts out AT the stream. Gotta dead dig it from the water. Kinda tricky. Watched quite a few peeps come back down WITHOUT their ATV under them...LOL!

You call those small hills, they look like medium to large size hills to me. :lmao: Any way looks like fun. You can just post the vid right up. You just need the youtube id (its the number at the end of the adress) and click the insert youtube thing over on the left when you post :banana:[/b]

Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out next time. Those hills are on the smaller size compared to some of the other ones we hit. (doubt I'll be climbin the big uns on this...too nasty when they tumble back down! )

BTW, this footage is from some of the REAL hills. Very hard climbin here. The ones these guys are on, not the biggest...there are some that ONLY bigbore 2 wheelers can make. Fun watchin..

·
Registered
71 Posts
Looks like fun. Now put it up some of the big hills :lmao:

I've got one around my house that no one has been up yet. I tried several time last year on my old yfz and and just tried it this weekend on the kfx. The kawi made it a little futher, but that could have been me just getting a better launch on it. Its not extremely steep but is very technical. There were six of us including me holding the quad from rolling. I'll get a vid posted the next time a try it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts