KFX 450 HQ Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2009 KFX450R MONSTER ENERGY
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anybody help me? I am rebuilding my 2009 Monster Edition because the previous owner threw a rod and damaged both cases. After going back together with neww cases, bearings and seals, I noticed that my spray nozzle was missing. It is part #: 92062-1078. How big is it and can I make my own? Would anyone have any pictures of this nozzle so that I may replicate it? Anything helps. Thanks guys

·
Super Moderator
10,168 Posts
Can anybody help me? I am rebuilding my 2009 Monster Edition because the previous owner threw a rod and damaged both cases. After going back together with neww cases, bearings and seals, I noticed that my spray nozzle was missing. It is part #: 92062-1078. How big is it and can I make my own? Would anyone have any pictures of this nozzle so that I may replicate it? Anything helps. Thanks guys
This is the best picture I can find...not sure if you can make one...I it's m6X8 mm in size...

Quote from thread

Ok, I'm going to close the loop on this thread. Here's a pic of the oil nozzle, (that's an 0.034" hole for those do-it-yourself types). I finally got hold of the engine builder and he said he would always install the nozzle, no way it should be left out. Hmmm, maybe he should have staked that little thing in place like the manual says...

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts