KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
While I was out today making a purchase on some new tires for my quad, the owner of the shop(Wheelieboy Motorsports) was telling me about how they are trying to close down Pismo Beach. As we where talking, he began to tell me how they have a raffle every year to raise money to keep Pismo Beach open to us riders. Just thought I would put it out there....

The prize that is being given away is a fully tricked out 2012 Polaris RZR 900... The tickets are only $10 and it's all for a good cause.....

Here is a few links for more information on this raffle...... There are a few pictures on the website below.....
Friends of Oceano Dunes - Organized to keep access open to the beach for all uses motorized, equestrian, and walking
WheelieBoy Motorsports | ATV and UTV Performance and Accessories

Also here is some more info on the lawsuit this organization just won....
http://oceanodunes.org/images/stories/food/suit_victory_note.pdf

If you are interested in tickets let me know.... You dont have to send me any money the address is on the ticket so if you want a chance to win that Tricked Out RZR 900 send in your money.....

I purchased 10 tickets for myself.......

·
Registered
811 Posts
Sucks someone is always trying to shut down good riding areas.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Pismo has been under attack for a long time and it seems to be losing. The riding area keeps getting smaller, and a smaller riding area draws less people... Thanks for the info on the raffle though. I'll have to look into it. Always like to support our riding areas.

·
Premium Member
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not a problem.... I see it as a good way to help out... Like i said I bought 10 tickets myself.. I think I will buy more.... You never know.. $10 could win you a fully loaded RZR....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts