KFX 450 HQ Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Factory Wheels & Tires - CHEAP - Original Equipment - Dunlop KT391

Sold my bike, but I am going to sell a few of the upagraded parts I have left over. Below is a list of everything that is going and prices. Everything is OBO. Tires and wheels are new with about 95-98% tread left on the tires. Whole set cost me a little over $350 and they have never been ridden on.

BRAND NEW SET-- Factory Polished Front Wheels w/ Factory Dunlop KT391 Tires -- $185.

Please PM me or contact Kyle @ 706.1735 or [email protected][/email with any questions.

·
Registered
38 Posts
then again... i still want them. can you upload a pic or send me one?

·
Registered
226 Posts
I may be interested in the juice box pro....I live about 45 min from gboro so no need for shipping....Pm me the cash price youll have to have for it with me pickin it up. Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NEW PRICES! Still may be a little negotiable, but as listed, ALL of these parts are in PERFECT condition.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I decided not to part out the whole bike, but I am going to sell a few of the upagraded parts. Below is a list of everything that is going and prices. Everything is OBO. ALL parts have less than 2 hours of riding on them and have NO dents, dings, scratches, scuffs or rust spots. Damn near PERFECT condition and Brand New.

Two Brothers M-7 V.A.L.E. Full Race System -- $350 shipped (SOLD)
K&N Aircharger Kit w/ Box -- $185 shipped
Two Brothers Juice Box Pro -- $210 shipped
Tusk Polished Nerf Bars w/ Heel Guards -- $125 shipped
Blingstar Polished Victory Front Bumper -- $45 shipped
Blingstar Rear Grab Bar w/ Number Plate --$35 shipped
Factory Polished Front Wheels w/ Factory Dunlop KT391 Tires(NEW) -- $235 shipped

Please PM me or text Kyle @ 336.706.1735 with any questions.
Hey, Man.
Do you think you could post a pic of the grab bar and the bumper?

·
Registered
116 Posts
A+ seller here. The exhaust I bought was in like new condition. Very pleased with my purchase. Who ever buys these parts won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Dont frown on the tusk nerf bars either, my wife has a set and man they are pretty dang good for the money.
Ya plus one on the tusk nerf w/heal guards and foot pegs!!i got a set on both my bikes one has 1 full racing season on them just replaced the nets and fender brackets best nerf for the money hands down!!highly reccomend!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the feedback Jed! I try to be as honest as I can when listing stuff like this. If a man can't be held to his word, he isn't worth a damn in my book.

The Tusks were the only thing under $200 with full heel guards and man are they great. Think I paid $170 brand new and they still might as well be new.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Payment sent for the intake and juice box :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts