KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there were a lot saying they would go but I felt it would be a good idea to start a thread so maybe we could all meet up this weekend. If you're going could you also post pics of your quad.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
im.........not going but Best of luck to you all!!

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Wish I was but gta pass I think next year that will be one I will make planning on 6-7 next year!my buddy bill rimetals on here was a maybe so there's a chance you could see him!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad i put this thread up, keeping everyone current on who is going or who isn't.

My name is Mitchell , atv # is 622, going to be running C24+

You can't miss my "rig"

here's an older pic but you get the idea

·
Registered
880 Posts
I'm in a gray 99 Dodge diesel extra cab 1ton dual wheel pulling a blue/white toy hauler.
cell 619-889-1589. Are you coming over friday to walk the track speedy?
My truck and borrowed trailer pics:

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The only part of the track i really care to see if the start, i'm use to going into it blind and i'm fine with that. I'm going to try and be there friday but we'll see.

·
Registered
880 Posts
I am used to doing at least 2 practice laps and if there is many gotchas or alt lines I do 3. We will see how this walking the track thing goes. I think not seeing it at speed and feeling what kicks and what doesn't is going to leave me feeling very uneasy about going fast!

·
Registered
523 Posts
I'll be there and in town tomorrow actually. My phone won't let me post pics but I'll be in an 01 F150 Super crew and the only guy there with a Rex KFX.
Tyler Rubach

·
Registered
118 Posts
I would be going except I have to work. New server installations for the local sheriffs dept ... ftl.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Stop by Fri or Sat

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Ive been there the last few years to watch (no not help pull you guys up the hills lol) to watch haha.

Hopefully I will be racing it next year!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Red Chevy ext. cab with dent in hood pulling black enclosed. Kawi took a dump Wednesday so throwing the Honda together with some borrowed parts, black front and white rear fenders. Hope to be there Friday night.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I'm here tonight is anyone else around?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i wont be there until saturday morning, just cant get the time to make it tomorrow

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
I am officially NOT going to be there and really bummed out about it.

I have to admit though that it turns out it was for the best. I would have really hated to have been on the road and had my wife call about my sick kid to enlighten me that I was a carrier for an infection that causes conjunctivitis.

We would have all looked like zombies and felt like zombies too.

You all look for my buddies... Johnny Rotten #408 White/Black and Hellbender #999 Black.

I was really looking forward to meeting everyone and watching Mr Bigwheel make history. Ugggggg.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'll be there plate #699 in the 30+C group. with a friend running the 50 masters group. White 2013 F350 jacked to the sky pulling a white trailer with purple neons.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Pulling in now. White 01 F150 SUPERCREW

·
Registered
523 Posts
Text me I'll try to find you guys 6186156104

1 - 20 of 63 Posts