KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of outer fenders for the rear, in black. Brand new still in the box from Babbits. $100 to your door, PayPal lower 48 only.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I am looking for a set that has NO scratches or scuffs. Have ordered 2 new sets now and both have come scratched/scuffed due to crappy packaging. If yours are pristine let me know.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am looking for a set that has NO scratches or scuffs. Have ordered 2 new sets now and both have come scratched/scuffed due to crappy packaging. If yours are pristine let me know.
I haven't even opened the package to be honest. I can check when I get home though. I know the Maeir one piece rear fender that I ordered did come with a bit of box rash, but not too bad. I get it I want my stuff to look as good as possible especially when it's new.

·
Registered
8 Posts
If 89sandman doesn't want them ill take them. I don't care if they have scratched as they are going to get that way eventually.

Thanks,
Melman

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks for the update and I'll let him get in touch with me. I see he posted the last one 11 days ago but he may be on vacation???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts