KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i emailed them and asked when they would have one out for the kfx and they said probably about 3 weeks

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
the new nmotion pipes will be amazing, same power as the shorty's but the 99db legal crap. Good for power and sound[/b]

Most likely they will have 2 versions like the YFZ. The YFZ has a shorty race system and a longer quiet system that retails for more $$$.

I will have these pipes on order the second they are available.

PDR

·
Registered
42 Posts
Nmotion is a bottom end power pipe just so everyone knows. Ive personally tested them on the dyno against other pipes on the yfz and they pull great bottom end but fall short up top. Just last month I tested a 07 yfz with ron woods pipe vs. esr vs. nmotion and the ronwoods stomped both in the topend bad. NO comparison. Esr and nmotion were comparable. Just food for thought. Nmotion is overrated I think. Though I will say this. The pipe fits perfect and looks and sounds BADASS!!!!!!!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Nmotion is a bottom end power pipe just so everyone knows. Ive personally tested them on the dyno against other pipes on the yfz and they pull great bottom end but fall short up top. Just last month I tested a 07 yfz with ron woods pipe vs. esr vs. nmotion and the ronwoods stomped both in the topend bad. NO comparison. Esr and nmotion were comparable. Just food for thought. Nmotion is overrated I think. Though I will say this. The pipe fits perfect and looks and sounds BADASS!!!!!!![/b]

The nmotion is proboly the best pipe for an mx racer imo, the bottom end on the pipe is crazy fast, and the the shorty pipe you are gonna lose alot on top, and the ron woods is a meant drag pipe, or wide open riding type pipe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts