KFX 450 HQ Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone has a honda or a Yamaha' I wanted something different' and I love the kawisaki bikes' have owned allot of atvs. Even owned a new orange kawisaki kfx400 back in 2005. It was a great machine. I like the reverse' all atvs should have a reverse is my oppinion' and I love the look and feel of the kfx450r' we have allot if steep trails here where I live and I'm on the clutch allot' I dont care about top end that much at all I need it down low and in the middle' what gear ratio can a guy give me that will make the technical riding much easier. First gear is eay too fast for the woods' I dont know what all has been done inside engine's but my brother has an 05 honda trx450r and I thought it was supose to be faster than the Kawasaki kfx450r. But in this case the kawisaki is too fast for anything but the track. Now it seems that the powerband is allot like a 2 cycle use to be' theres plenty on the bottom like all four cycles but right when you think it's done making power it catches its second leg and the ride just keeps on getting more hairy. Any experience with adjustments made to their bike that make an easier to operate in the trail would be appreciated' as of now' its despicably fast. And my brother Honda has kibble white valves ' bug bore kit and a cam ' with high comp. Vertex piston' it runs good and maby be faster on top but it has different gearing or something. But all the way thru the gears I never seen the honda till I was geared out.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts