KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey names Aaron. I'm from Washington, I'm 17 and have been riding quads and dirt bikes since I was 4 and the dunes since I was 7. I used to be a huge Honda fan and have recently become a life-time Kawasaki rider. My dad bought me a KFX 450R to help me keep up with his Honda 700xx last summer and I have never been more happier with a bike. This bike could probably last me the rest of my life. I just have one question has anybody found a Performance exhaust full system for under $300? I don't want to spend anymore, but most of them I have found are $400 or more. If anybody has any suggestions please let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
477 Posts
Welcome to the site, you find everything you need here. Including exhaust system, you can buy one used for that price or less, look it up in the for sale section!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Welcome Aaron! Good to see you like the KFX. As far as a full exhaust goes hit Ken up from KB Motorsports he will look after you and I think you can get a Jardine system for around the money you are talking but Kens the man to see.

·
Registered
12,058 Posts
Yeah, talk to KB Motorsports.

He can get you a Jardine full system like I have for $365 or so...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts