KFX 450 HQ Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Ricky Stator has been HUGE for years! Mostly stators for the old 250r's and have been doing stuff for the thumpers a while! I'd be willing to bet it's a quality product. I've never heard a bad word about them.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
theres one on ebay simular to that but its like 165.00 and it may add 1100 rpms and also adds 2500 in reverse i beleive!and it also has the adjustable efi settings!

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
are you talking about that procom one? ive heard some bad things about them but i know ricky stator is a great company they make stator for banshees and two strokes mainly
They also make a great stator for the 04-05 YFZ450. haha

I hope Ricky Stator made those in house. I know a lot of big name companies buy ProCom and replace the procom sticker.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
any larger stators out there for the kawi yet?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cdi box re-tagging

** please note **
from what i am hearing dynatec...and all the other guys are all buying the cdi modules rm stator and just retagging it ...lol

the guys at rm stator have come up with a new cdi box for kfx450r...is it any good..any one tried this yet..? Link is below....only $199

cdi box for kawasaki kfx 450 r - atv - rmstator.com

** please note **
from what i am hearing dynatec...and all the other guys are all buying the cdi modules rm stator and just retagging it ...lol

thanks
gary p.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
It's a decent product but not as good as OEM Yamaha stuff from my experience. Overall, OEM electrical components always seem to last longer and be more reliable. It could be a ProCom replica, but even ProCom doesn't have the best track record for long term durability.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts