KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I talked to AC racing today. They'll start shipping item for KFX450R in 2-3 weeks List on nerf bars were $309.00. I thought, I just past this along since we are all waiting for this stuff. Have good day

·
Premium Member
878 Posts
FUELATV is now a dealer for IMS/Roll ...... i will have IMS/Roll KFX450 nerfs, pegs and heel gaurds in stock next week. The IMS/Roll intimator bumpers are in stock. They come Black powdercoated only $129.99

FUELATV

·
Registered
27 Posts
can u get a yoshi pipe for the 450 yet?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Does anyone know if the sproket on the kfx450 will interchange with the dirtbike?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I checked on the dirtbike sproket today it will not work

·
Registered
241 Posts
Steve, can you pm me the price for the nerfs and heel guards and do they come in black?

·
Premium Member
878 Posts
PM SENT ...... they are only available in silver. With the IMS/Roll you can go a couple ways.

1. Pro series - This will require Pro series nerfs, pro series heel gaurds ad Roll pegs.
2.GP series - This nerf will have a pro peg built into the nerf and it will use the GP series heel gaurd.

FUELATV

·
Registered
469 Posts
steve, send me a pm with both prices please. This is definatly a nice setup. The rath racing nerfs with the netter healgaurds is definatly one of the nicest setups too

·
Registered
469 Posts
steve, send me a pm with both prices please. This is definatly a nice setup. The rath racing nerfs with the netter healgaurds is definatly one of the nicest setups too

edit... dang school posting lagggggggg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts