KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys for the life of me i cant find the part number for this part.
I'll attach some photos basically its a metal clamp the holds the rear fender on the frame so it doesnt move.

I have a 2008 KFX450R.. Thanks Peeps

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
i don't think the bracket you're looking for is a factory bracket. i believe that bracket came with those alba nerfbars that are on your quad.

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
i don't think the bracket you're looking for is a factory bracket. i believe that bracket came with those alba nerfbars that are on your quad.
I am with this guy ^

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Im not sure where i got them. But i have a baggy of two of those...ill get pics. Pretty sure they look jus like those

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
^^^ might have came with the alba nerfs my brother got for his 400.. Measure urs and see if they Are they same as the ones i have. We didnt use them

·
Registered
2,562 Posts

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Those look just like the tusk nerf brackets if u call rockymountain u can get the complete hardware kit for under 20 bucks
But if you can id try and make one thats stronger i had those b4 amd they never lasted ended up making some out of aluminum that workd alot better!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts