KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a FCI with No Box + outerwears and DASA full system 13inch i need a PC3 map i see there is one in the sticky. but not sure if its the for a box or no box or if it even matters any help? look forward to my FCI review after New Years in Dumont:D

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Shouldn't matter. They say both versions make the same power, so the map should work out for ya.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
well according to jrod aka walshyfz he said with no box you get about 1hp more, idk tho i cant use no box id worry to much

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
i have a couple u can try, cant give ya my legit one cause its for stg 2 cams also wats ur email ill send ya one or two to try out or if i stop being lazy i will put them for download on my website! haha but im feeling lazy on saturday and the booze is flowing nicely

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have a couple u can try, cant give ya my legit one cause its for stg 2 cams also wats ur email ill send ya one or two to try out or if i stop being lazy i will put them for download on my website! haha but im feeling lazy on saturday and the booze is flowing nicely

[email protected]. thanks man i bet alot o people have the DASA and FCI seems like the best performing combo going.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
hey guys so i have set up a download section on my website, as often times i dont have a lot of time to respond back to people this will allow people to get maps at their own convience!

only rules are you must register and verify you account at my site in order to veiw the downloads

after registering,verifying and logging in just go to the download section and click on kfx450, the maps i have so far are in there

website is

www.mxrp.net

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
to be honest man there is 1 map,i forgot who i got it from but ther were 115 - blocks i nthe map adn i put in a different for the same mods and it had onlt 15 - blocks, i think the one with all the - was the high desert dyno one and i didnt run it long! did u throw on the dasa,fci one from my site? it was the map i ran b4 getting my cams

·
Registered
25 Posts
Anyone try either of these maps? kinda strange how different they are the FCI map seems to be much leaner than the Fuel ATV map. it seems like it would be the other way around.

-Dasa Exhaust, FCI Intake
Map From High Desert Dyno
iCloud

-Dasa Exhaust, Fuel ATV Intake
Map From Fuel ATV
iCloud
Will you send me both of those maps please? I am having alot of trouble finding ones other than what is on the dynojet website.

·
Registered
25 Posts
hey guys so i have set up a download section on my website, as often times i dont have a lot of time to respond back to people this will allow people to get maps at their own convience!

only rules are you must register and verify you account at my site in order to veiw the downloads

after registering,verifying and logging in just go to the download section and click on kfx450, the maps i have so far are in there

website is

www.mxrp.net
Will you send me both of those maps please? I am having alot of trouble finding ones other than what is on the dynojet website.
My email is [email protected]
Anyone try either of these maps? kinda strange how different they are the FCI map seems to be much leaner than the Fuel ATV map. it seems like it would be the other way around.

-Dasa Exhaust, FCI Intake
Map From High Desert Dyno
iCloud

-Dasa Exhaust, Fuel ATV Intake
Map From Fuel ATV
iCloud
Please send me both of those maps please. My email is [email protected]

·
Registered
25 Posts

website is

www.mxrp.net
Will you send me the power commander 3 maps that you have please and thank you

1 - 17 of 17 Posts