KFX 450 HQ Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I have a procom stg2 hot cams ltr intake and a dasa now my problem is it runs great unless I'm past 7k or holding wot in 4th and 5th I'm ok in 1st and 2nd 3rd kinda starts falling off and 4th and 5th it's running like a diesel and I'm all out off ideas changed the cts tps air pressure sensor and air temp checked valves .12mm in .19ex and idk wat to do anymore 馃槙 I've hot way to much into it to sell it I love the quad and don't want to get rid of it but I've missed the second race season in a row because of it and im starting to snap so please if someone could give me an idea of wat to do or look at I would really appreciate it

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Only uni filters and I think I'm done with efi I'm going to carb swap it it's should be a 52 hp machine with wat I have and I can't beat a 400 rx at the current condition so I'm done with efi thanks guys

Registered
Only uni filters and I think I'm done with efi I'm going to carb swap it it's should be a 52 hp machine with wat I have and I can't beat a 400 rx at the current condition so I'm done with efi thanks guys
Your at about 45hp with the current mods.

have you made sure the coil ain鈥檛 weak or fuel pressure isn鈥檛 dropping under load.

I had no problem blowing past my wife鈥檚 old kfx400 with minor mods.
And trx400鈥檚 were even weaker

map 6 or 7 will be your best bet with those basic bolt ons

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well guys got the fcr carb swap done and it runs beautifully no popping on deceleration great bottom end torque and with the ap it's almost as responsive as efi very minute lag coming out of corners in the woods I do xc racing so this will help alot thanks to those who replied and it hits the limiter again now running 175 main 52 pilot and 2.5 turns out on fuel screw in case anyone wants to know Jetting

1 - 7 of 7 Posts