KFX 450 HQ Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,168 Posts
I got a 13-8:1 cp piston stage 2 hot cams a full sparks exhaust with an fci and a PCV and I need a tune does anyone have one?
Sparks racing has one for an FCI... DynoJet Power Commander V EFI Controller F/I, Kawasaki 2008- KFX 450R

Should put you close with some fine tuning...!!!

http://www.sparksracing.com/downloa...ct/146/kfx_450_sparks_racing_fuel_map_fci.pvm
pvm KFX 450 Sparks Racing Fuel Map FCI (Size: 2.4 KB)
2008-2014 Kawasaki KFX450, Sparks Racing X6 Exhaust, **Fuel Customs Intake** (For PCV and Dynatek FI controllers)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sparks racing has one for an FCI... DynoJet Power Commander V EFI Controller F/I, Kawasaki 2008- KFX 450R

Should put you close with some fine tuning...!!!

http://www.sparksracing.com/downloa...ct/146/kfx_450_sparks_racing_fuel_map_fci.pvm
pvm KFX 450 Sparks Racing Fuel Map FCI (Size: 2.4 KB)
2008-2014 Kawasaki KFX450, Sparks Racing X6 Exhaust, Fuel Customs Intake (For PCV and Dynatek FI controllers)
you wouldn’t happen to be able to point me in the right direction of a good tune for my quad would you?
I have a 13:1 high compression position, stage 3 cams, FCI intake, full dasa exhaust, and PCV, just need a map that’s in the ballpark

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yall ever find a map? I have a PC5 w/ Autotune, full dasa exhaust, dynatek coil and fuel customs intake. I feel like I can get more power out if the bike. I have a sparks map with 12.8 afr across the board but feel like at certain rpms the AFR should vary.

·
Registered
2 Posts
you wouldn’t happen to be able to point me in the right direction of a good tune for my quad would you?
I have a 13:1 high compression position, stage 3 cams, FCI intake, full dasa exhaust, and PCV, just need a map that’s in the ballpark
Hey man i have a 08kfx 450r with a 13:1 high compression piston with a flexx fuel programmer and i can’t get it tuned right. Do you know what i can set it on?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts