KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, was wondering if any can help me. I just purchased a 2011 KFX 450r and I am trying to figure out what and where these wires go in to (Circled in Red). It is coming out of another harness out the rear. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advanced.

·
Super Moderator
9,971 Posts
Hey guys, was wondering if any can help me. I just purchased a 2011 KFX 450r and I am trying to figure out what and where these wires go in to (Circled in Red). It is coming out of another harness out the rear. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advanced.

View attachment 28713

View attachment 28714
Welcome to the Forum.....!!!!

I don't know...!!

The European model has a plug for reverse lights & blinkers not sure if that's it though?...

I included a common electrical Schematic that doesn't included what you have circled...

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the Forum.....!!!!

I don't know...!!

The European model has a plug for reverse lights & blinkers not sure if that's it though?...

I included a common electrical Schematic that doesn't included what you have circled...
Thank you for the reply. Yeah it’s strange. I asked the previous owner but he said he never knew either. But it looks like it’s not after market because it comes out the factory harness clean with the rear light harness. Lol strange.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Reverse light.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Reverse light. I put an LED reverse light on mine.
It's the same wire harness as the European models.
There's a similar connection up front for a horn, which I also installed on mine.
These KFX450s were made in Lincoln, Nebraska, and I know some people who built them.
They made them for Europe and some other countries, as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts