KFX 450 HQ Forum banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends, i”m Alex, I don”t speak much english, I”m from Romania!;)
I have an 08” KFX450R white and black
This are pictures with my KFX, I buy accesories from XRW but this accesories come in the first week of january
XRW is a company who create very beautifuls and goods accesories for Europe:D

the web site is: XRW - RACING PERFORMANCE

Who i write up , i am new on this forum, this is my firts post! I hope to fit well!

uuuuupppsssss! i don”t say who I can post pictures :(

If anyone have an id of messenger yahoo, can post and speek with me on mess!

·
Registered
12,058 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

You can post pictures by using the "Manage Attachments" button a little farther down.

Or you can link to them with the insert image button on the message.
This is below the smiley :) and to the right a few buttons.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hello!

Hello, I post more pictures with my KFX450R, in this moment i have the polisports handguards, and THOR and O”NEAL Monster Energy equipment for me!
who i write up, i wait the XRW”s accesories who come in 5-6 January!
You view the XRW”s accesories, are beautiful?

I post photos with the accesories:
XRW-NERFBARS R1MAXX
XRW-FRONT BUMPER X8
XRW-REAR BUMPER ALUMINIUM
XRW-GRAB BAR WITH BAG
XRW-FRAME GUARDS
XRW-A-ARMS GUARDS

I hope you like my KFX and my accesories who are coming in the next year!?

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hello!2

anothers photos!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
very clean looking quad

·
Registered
247 Posts
HEY WHATS UP IN Romania AND WELCOME TO THE SITE YOU WILL FIND A LOT OF HELPFUL INFO HERE

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1hotkfx450- I view your accesories from pro armor, but in romania the costs are triple than USA, your accesories are very very beautiful, are my fauvorite but why i write up, the cost for the nerfbars and bumper are 500euro=717dolars
Thanks, yes my quad are clean but in there day was a rainy day , was snow, but whit the rain the snow was melted :(
if you and another people who have KFXs have YAHOO ID please send me in PM or post in this topic!
you like my new accesories? the cost of this are at half or pro armor in romania....

I wait your IDs! and I sign up in this forum because who you write up, i will find/finded more interesting things about KFX450R, i have a honda trx 250 for 2003 , normaly only the motor are from honda the rest are from StandardmotoCorporation! but the problem with the SMC quad are : the motor not start, the motor are 2 cilynders but the carburetors are syncronized, and i don”t say what are the problems, i hope to rezolve the problem, but this topic is about my KFX :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
One video clip with me!
enjoy:

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
nice!heres what i do when its snows!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes the skis are very beautifuls but in romania I don”t find,and for buy from america the transport cost very much! :(

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
are there any snowmobile shops around you?you can make the brackets pretty easy and then just get a set of used skis!

·
Registered
12,058 Posts
Very nice.
I am impressed with the Romanian architecture.

Buy European accessories.
Pro Armor looks nice, but is not worth the cost.

Those European parts look as good and will do the same job.
You might also look into the company ArtraxEurope
Motosport.com has some of their items under Artrax and Rock brand names.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the romanian arhitecture is modern, in there photos was my house.
In romania i have a dealer with atraxion/artrax/atx but the offer of XRW”s was very good than ATX www.shop.atraxion.com
another european dealers are CRD-international CRD - Fabrication et vente d'accessoires pour moto, enduro, quad, SSV et scooter
from germany : Verkauf Fahrzeuge, Zubehör und Tuning » BLACK FOREST QUAD & ATV - Freiburg
and ixSPORTs - ATV & Quad Shop
thanks for raccomandations, but the exterior of the quad(nerfbars,grab,bumpers,fram,a-arms guards was been bought) in this year i hope to buy exhaust (i wait raccomandation to you?) a steering stem, steering stabilizer/steering dumper (i wait raccomandation to you) i buy INNOVA tires 6ply Ratings(very good, with the same profile with RAZR1-2) i hope to buy another suspension FOX ? new a-arms (longs) , a kill switch, K&N filters?!, and xenon headlights you can give me a web-site(american) because i don”t say what model of lights i have H1? H2? h3?........H? watt?30-35-55?
Thank”s very much!

·
Registered
12,058 Posts
Headlight bulbs are H6M.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the romanian arhitecture is modern, in there photos was my house.
In romania i have a dealer with atraxion/artrax/atx but the offer of XRW”s was very good than ATX www.shop.atraxion.com
another european dealers are CRD-international CRD - Fabrication et vente d'accessoires pour moto, enduro, quad, SSV et scooter
from germany : Verkauf Fahrzeuge, Zubehör und Tuning » BLACK FOREST QUAD & ATV - Freiburg
and ixSPORTs - ATV & Quad Shop
thanks for raccomandations, but the exterior of the quad(nerfbars,grab,bumpers,fram,a-arms guards was been bought) in this year i hope to buy exhaust (i wait raccomandation to you?) a steering stem, steering stabilizer/steering dumper (i wait raccomandation to you) i buy INNOVA tires 6ply Ratings(very good, with the same profile with RAZR1-2) i hope to buy another suspension FOX ? new a-arms (longs) , a kill switch, K&N filters?!, and xenon headlights you can give me a web-site(american) because i don”t say what model of lights i have H1? H2? h3?........H? watt?30-35-55?
Thank”s very much!

·
Registered
12,058 Posts
xenon headlights you can give me a web-site(american) because i don”t say what model of lights i have H1? H2? h3?........H? watt?30-35-55?
Thank”s very much!
Headlight bulbs are H6M.

That is the bulb for the H6M socket style.
You can buy 30/30 35/35 45/45 hi/low beam bulbs with about twice the light output of stock.

Or you can do an HID conversion kit for H6M bulbs.

I would suggest the HID kit.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
H6M?? wow i don”t say if I can find in Romania!
I don”t like the stock bulbs yellow and I hope to find clares bulbs(white) or blue bulbs
The kit of conversion from romania is not for me! I use Quad only off-road/quadcross and I hope if I use off-road the conversion kit , i have fear that something can broke!
because the romanian kit are EU certification but are for CARS and can to broke the electricity instalation of my quad if i use this packs, and because i searchto find bulbs(are more securely)

you have a photos/link from web-sites when i can view more images with bulb?
you can write me why i can pull out the bulbs???
thanks very much, you are a very friend!
you do not have messenger ID yahoo?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ohhhh excuse me but i don”t view the image! thanks,thanks very much !

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
the snowmobiles not are very searched ! in romania are dealer with new snowmobiles(polaris,can-am) but second hand not! to find used skis i should to go at 300-400miles to can buy ! and this very hard :(

1 - 20 of 138 Posts